Yes, that is correct.  Though I am not familiar with how the other AS are
interpreting this, but when I use TC and encodeURL, I find that I have to
*not* put the hostname part in as the URL.

For example

myURL = "http://myserver.com/test.jsp";;
encodeURL(myURL);

this will not ever put the jsessionid to test.jsp, however.

myHostname = "http://myserver.com/";;
myURL = "test.jsp";
html + java code

this works.  I have jsessionId appended when cookie is off on browser.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>