From: Moj Vahed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 7:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tomcat-iis problem in hosting server

Dear

We have an application written by jsp & java languages.
We run it under apache-tomcat in our lan interanet.
Now we get a hosting service for install it on internet. Our hosting
provider installed the Tomcat on IIS and we can see the tomcat 1st page
when we type : http://(IP address):8080 or if we type: http://(our
domain name):8080

we own a WWW directory in our ftp hosting. I put a Test.jsp file in our
www directory and when i type: http://(our domain name):8080/Test.jsp it
display "page not found !"

how can i solve this problem?and how can i define my www directory for
Tomact?

regards
Vahed