http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

In a way, it sounds like over-kill - but it would do what you want.
 It's quite easy to set up, always being maintained/improved, and it's
from ASF - how could you go wrong? ;-)

Seriously - try it.  The users' mailing list is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Don't forget to subscribe before you
start sending mails for help :-P
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (I think that's right - you
would be well-served to check for yourself on the page mentioned above.
 Look for a link entitled "Mailing List").

Enjoy :-)

Eddie