I don't know if this is the right forum for this but hopefully someone
can advise me if it's not.  I created two simple 32x32x256 icons for
Tomcat.  One is the normal Tomcat logo and the other is the logo
slightly modified, to represent a sleeping feline.

I did this since I have two shortcuts on my desktop/quicklaunch-bar: 1
for the startup.bat script and the other for the shutdown.bat script.  I
don't use *nix window managers very much so I'm not sure if these .ico
formats are supported by those systems.

Feel free to use, modify, replace, comment, or ignore.  :-)

Jason