Cheers,

Mehdi

"Telesis Support - Bangalore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
15/07/2002 07:29
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Josh"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Newbie setup Q

Hi,

   If u r using tomcat 3.3.1, then in server.xml, for context do the
following for docbase.
<Context path="/website" docBase="D:/clients/clientname/website" debug="9"
reloadable="true" />
it will work fine.
bye,
Murugan

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 11:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Newbie setup Q

Hi, I'm new to tomcat, and having some troubles understanding the config
files. I'm just wondering how do I go about using something other that
%CATALINA_HOME%\webapps for the applications? I want to use something
that's
in a differnt place (d:\clients\clientname\website), since we already have
our infrastructure set up that way for existing sites.

Any help or a pointer to some more detailed help on server.xml would be
much
appreciated.

Cheers,
-Josh

"Rimmer, real dumplings, proper dumplings when they're properly
  cooked to perfection, proper dumplings, should not bounce."