Hello list,
     I have been trying to embed a simple applet in a web page and keep
getting a ClassNotFoundException.  However, I have placed the jars in my
webservers CLASSPATH and I am able to launch (non-applet) applications
contained in the JAR succesfully form the server.  I am wondering if I
need to do some sort of special configuration for applets in TomCat?  I
have tried placing the JARS in my web ap. lib directory, the root
directory, in the tomcat lib--everything!  Am I missing something?
Regards to all, Aaron