Hi

I am getting the following problem with my tomcat configuration.

2002-07-16 12:47:35 ContextConfig[/~richard]: Missing application web.xml,
using defaults only
2002-07-16 12:47:35 Internal Error: File /WEB-INF/web.xml not found

I realise that I could place a web.xml file in the context for /~richard,
but I want to try and make the default web.xml work.

I am wondering if anyone else knows of this problem, I have tried creating
CATALINA_HOME/WEB-INF/web.xml (thinking that the file may be missing) but it
still reports an error. Does anyone knmow where the default web.xml file
should be located?, or why I am having this problem?

Any Help appreciated.

Thanks in advance