Is it not that simple that you only have to put the .crt file to the
appropriate folder and do the same with the .key file? Otherwise there
must be a import function ptovided with OpenSSL.
I didn't do that before.

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nikolas A. Rathert
Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics

Fraunhoferstrasse 5
D-64283 Darmstadt
Germany
Fon +49 6151 155 552