From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 12:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: tomcat 4.0 and IIS - troubleshoot configuration

Is that a typo? You said
<quote>
Yes, I can access both JSP and Servlets using port 8080.
> http://localhost:8080/testfolder/Test.jsp            works
> http://localhost/testfolder/Test.jsp           does not
>

> http://localhost:8080/testfolder/servlet/TestServlet            works

work
</quote>

The above implies that the servlets don't work either on Tomcat.
Assuming the above is a typo, are there some logs on whether your request
is reaching Tomcat or not? Also check the following:
1)The "jakarta" virtual directory (the physical path is the place when the
ISAPI dll is stored) has execute permission.
2) You've added a "testfolder" virtual directory using IIS.

If the above isn't a typo, then you need to check your Context
configuration in server.xml (There should be a Context entry for
"testfolder")

RS

"Diana McLean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/16/2002 11:23:27 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>