Hi,
I have just installed tomcat4.0.4, and i have to
deploy a new application.
so do i have to create a new folder say maps in
c:\tomcat4.0.4\webapps\maps, and then create WEB-INF
etc in it, or i can create it any where on my C drive
and give the path in server.xml file,
what is the best wayof doing it??
also I have to run one production server and other
development server on the same machine, so how can i
run 2 instance of tomcat on my mahine, listening to 2
different ports say 8080, and 8081.
i am using apache webserver 2.0.39 and tomcat 4.0.4 ,
and i have connected apache with tomcat.

Ashish