Hi,

I have an SVG file I would like to display through Tomcat. However, if I place it
inside a context that is secure (that is running on HTTPS and is behind tomcat FORM
authentication), I cannot see the file - instead I get an Download this file to disk
dialog box pop up.

However, if I place the SVG file in a non-secure context, then I can see it fine.

Does Tomcat security only allow access to Servlets? What am I missing here?

Can anyone help?

I'm running Tomcat 4.0.3 on Win2k

Cheers

Adam

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.