Is there a FAQ for this list?

Is one in the works?

Do you need assistance?

Also, is there anyway to ask the people with vacation notifications to turn
this off on their lists... It adds to the traffic of ALL our regular email and I am
sure it puts due pressure n the list server.

A nofication of some sort would be desirable and considerate.  Then if it
continues a removal from the list is appropriate.  I would suggest to suggest
the removal, of course, after the person returns from vacation and a second
incident occurs....As this would be appropriate and fair as opposed to
removal immediately after the warning..

Just a thought...

Anyone eldse have an idea to resolve this issue?

Joseph E. Savard
Principal
Applied Information Technologies, Inc.
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." - Kipling