On Sunday, July 21, 2002, at 12:26  PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> If anyone answers your question about a book or tutorial on
>> Tomcat 3.3.1 I'd like to know about it also.

Has anyone any experience with this book:

"Java for the Web with Servlets, JSP, and EJB: A Developer's Guide to
J2EE Solutions" (New Riders) by Bundi Kurniawan
(http://www.newriders.com/search/index.asp?searchstring=073571195X&searchgroup=
All+Information+Products&MaxRows=20&StartRow=1)

I have done some research on reviews of this book at the major
bookseller sites and there seem to be an unusually large number of
positive reviews of this book.  I read the first two chapters in the
store, however, and spotted a few errors/code problems in the text --
this always bugs me.  Could the reviews have been seeded, or is this
really a winner?

Erik