From: Ken Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat, IIS and ArcIMS

Hello all. I have installed Tomcat on our win2k machine that also has an IIS
server running. After install I tested the localhost:8080 and everything
works fine.

However this seems to be setup for the standalone setting, do I need to do
anything to have it work in conjunction with the IIS server? Also when I got
to install ArcIMS it asks me for the servlet directory which is typically
<tomcathome>/webapps/root/web-inf/classes

There is no classes folder, am I missing something, has it moved in recent
versions?

Thanks for any insight.

Ken

Miistakis Institute for the Rockies
c/o Faculty of Environmental Design
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta
T2N 1N4

t 1 (403) 220-8968
  1 (403) 220-2573
w www.rockies.ca

"facilitating ecosystem research & management in the Rocky Mountains"