Nevermind. I don't think that's your problem. I just tried to do it myself
to get the same problem you did but I get a different error message. Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 12:23 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: JSP Compilation Error

I'm not sure if this is your problem but I think that the path to your java
compiler should be in your PATH environment variable and not your CLASSPATH.

Try this:
Remove c:\j2sdk1.4.0\bin; from your CLASSPATH and add it to your PATH

Not sure if that will work but you might want to give it a try just in case.