Hi,
You have multiple versions of at least one XML parser in your classpath.
Check to make sure you only have one of the SAX, DOM, JAXP APIs in your
classpath.  See the tomcat readme section on XML parsers, as tomcat 4.x
comes with its own copy of Xerces that is visible to your classpath by
default.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:725)