Hi;

My boss wants to "expire" our jsp pages.

In other words, if a user hits backspace, instead of getting the jsp
page s/he just left s/he would see a notice that the page expired.

I've seen snippets of code to do this on google, but I haven't been able
to get them to work.

Can Tomcat 4.03 "expire" web pages or do I need a webserver with Tomcat
to do this?

Also if someone could show me an example of how do this, with the
example of being a whole html/jsp page I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Steve