I'm not positive if you can make an NT Login, but TC 4.1.x has a
JAASRealm class which extends the Realm class.

I didn't see any docs except the source.  You probably want to get
familiar with Realms first, then tackle JAASRealm.  As a side not, if
you are using Active Directory, you could use JNDIRealm and connect to
through LDAP to AD.

If you get JAAS to work, post it so we all can learn.

- Andrew