*sigh* that would be extremely complex.  As you might note from looking at the URLs
which don't change (except for the occassional HTML get arguments), the code is
actually being summoned from a database based on state information in the hidden form
fields.  Thus, all of the web pages are summoned from the same set of class files, the
sum total of which are rather large.

Here's the main class file.  As you can see it doesn't follow the traditional
servlet->form->new servlet->new form.  Also, I just don't expect people to have to
wade through a whole bunch of class libraries that I created myself.

import java.io.*;
import java.sql.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import ini;
import rcrunner;
import htmlform;
import tagStream;
public class isbib extends HttpServlet {
    public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request,
                      HttpServletResponse response)
        throws IOException, ServletException
    {
     searchme(request,response);
    }
                      HttpServletResponse response)
        throws IOException, ServletException
    {
     searchme(request,response);
    }
    public void searchme(HttpServletRequest request,
                         HttpServletResponse response)
        throws IOException, ServletException
    {
     PrintWriter out=null;
     try {
         readcore s=new readcore("isbib.ini","FILE");
         s.addServletRequest(request);
         String command=s.getModule();
         Class myclass;
         boolean userStop=false;
         rc_error vserror=new rc_error(s);
         rcrunner runModule;
          response.setContentType("text/html");
          out=response.getWriter();
          if (command==null || command.length()==0)
            s.changeModule("DEFAULT");
          while (!userStop)
           {
            if (s.value("DEBUG").toUpperCase().compareTo("ON")==0)
              System.out.println("Changing module from command "+command+"
"+s.value("command"));
            s.changeModule();
            command=s.getModule();
            if (s.value("DEBUG").toUpperCase().compareTo("ON")==0)
              System.out.println("Module changed gracefully to "+command+"
"+s.value("command"));
            if (s.checkCommand())
             {
              userStop=true;
              System.out.println("Something wrong with arguments to "+command);
              s.fixerrors(out);
             }
            else
            {
             if (command.toUpperCase().compareTo("END")==0)
               userStop=true;
             else
              {
               userStop=s.stopProc();
               if (s.value("DEBUG").toUpperCase().compareTo("ON")==0)
                 System.out.println("Current Command is "+command+" class
"+s.value("command"));
               myclass=Class.forName(s.getCurClass());
               runModule=(rcrunner) myclass.newInstance();
               s=runModule.run(out,s);
               if (s.value("DEBUG").toUpperCase().compareTo("ON")==0)
                 System.out.println("Exited gracefully from command "+command+" class
"+s.value("command"));
               if (s.value("ERROR").length()>0)
                 {
                  userStop=true;
                  myclass=Class.forName(s.value("ERRORAT"));
                  runModule=(rcrunner) myclass.newInstance();
                  s=runModule.run(out,s);
                  vserror=new rc_error(s);
                 }
              } //end not END
           } //end not checkcommand
         } // End While not userstop
        s.close();
        out.close();
       } //End Try
       catch (IOException io)
         {
          out=response.getWriter();
          htmlform.doerror(out,"IOError: "+io.getMessage());
         }
       catch (ClassNotFoundException cnfe)
         {
          out=response.getWriter();
          htmlform.doerror(out,"ClassNotFoundError: "+cnfe.getMessage());
         }
       catch (SQLException sq)
         {
          out=response.getWriter();
          htmlform.doerror(out,"SQLError: "+sq.getMessage());
         }
       catch (InstantiationException insta)
         {
          out=response.getWriter();
          htmlform.doerror(out,"InstantiationError: "+insta.getMessage());
         }
       catch (IllegalAccessException illga)
         {
          out=response.getWriter();
          htmlform.doerror(out,"IllegalAccessError: "+illga.getMessage());
         }
    }
}

Thanks anyway