isapi_redirector is what you want.   You can get it from the tomcat 3.3 distribution

Here are possible problems (use the ajp connector docs for IIS as reference)
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/ajp.html  (bottom half of page)

Check your registry entries, typos can be a problem of course, but probably not the
problem since you have a green arrow in IIS.

Check the uriworkermap.properties file, you need something like:
        /examples/servlet/*=$(default.worker)
        /examples/*.jsp=$(default.worker)

Also, can you view the examples on port 8080, i.e. not going through IIS?  If you
can't do that, then it they obviously won't work through IIS and your problem is
elsewhere.

-Dave