mod_jk IS installed:

Apache 2.0.39 -> mod_jk -> TC 4.0.4 (Solaris 8)

I have never seen that line on any of my other servers though. Is it
from an older version of mod_jk?

I could not get jk to compile on Solaris, so I had to download a binary
from somewhere. Could there be extra debug output turned on in this
version? Any tips on getting it to compile on Solaris 8?

-August