Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> No.  You need to specify JAVA_OPTS or CATALINA_OPTS.  See the
> RUNNING.txt file and the $CATALINA_HOME/bin/catalina.sh file for
> documentation.

I set this in my .bashrc and confirmed it with an echo

export CATALINA_OPTS="$JAVA_HOME/bin/java
-DzeeraProperties=$PROJECT_HOME/conf/project.properties"

Tomcat 4.03 is still not picking up the location of my
project.properties file.  I know this because I can see a System.out
message in the logs that I wrote into my code.

Ideas?

Steve