Yes you can define two connectors as long as they are listening on
different ports. I have both the AJP as well the the WARP connector
enabled.

RS

                      "Ralph Einfeldt"

                      <ralph.einfeldt@upt        To:       "Tomcat Users List"

                      ime-isc.de>                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                 cc:

                      08/01/02 10:21 AM          Subject:  AW: Apache-tomcat
integration
                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users List"

I think you can define more than one connector
in server.xml (but I havn't tried it).

But i tend to strip the configuration down to
the minimal set, so it's easier to find problems.
Especially if you search an error every error
message and config entry that doesn't exist is
one cause less for confusion.

Ralph Einfeldt
Uptime Internet Solution Center GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Hosting, Content Management, Java Consulting
http://www.uptime-isc.de

Can only
> one connector
> be defined at a time in server.xml?