Hello Denis

Thanks for your suggestions...
I tried reinstalling DB2 but the same problem is coming...
If you look here it asks for someFixPack 2 or later.

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/ad/v7/abg/db2ax44.htm

I am using IBM DB2 Version 7.2 FixPack 3.
and IBM WebSphere Application - Single Server Edition Version 4.0

I tried finding out downloadable fixPack version but it failed to find one
separately...everywhere it comes with the Software package and
not alone...

Nishant Awasthi
Corporate Systems Development
Progressive Insurance

                    Denis Haskin

                    <Denis@HaskinFer        To:     Tomcat Users List

                    guson.net>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                            cc:     (bcc: Nishant Awasthi)

                    08/02/2002 02:08        Subject:     Re: DB2/servlet error....Help
need
                    PM                      please

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Can you run the same code outside of a servlet context?  If so then it
sounds like classpath
problems.  If not, can you re-install DB2?  Sounds like your installation
might be bad or you might be
missing some components.

dwh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> (Thu Aug 01 15:52:50 2002) pid= 2192 jdbcFSQLConnect(): The levels of
> db2java.zip ((null)) and db2jd (n010415) do not match, einfo= -111
(client
> IP = 10.3.13.34)
>
> Now, I can make out that there is mis-match between db2java.zip and db2jd
> levels...
> But I don't know how to correct it...

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <