Wow. that was long.
Suggestions:
   1. In workers.properties change localhost to the
FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name).
   2. Check to see if iPlanet is in fact forwarding
the request to the redirector OR if it is serving the
request itself. Frequently folks make the content
under tomcat available to the iPlanet Web Server via
a symlink and this obfuscates the matter. Though this
technique is good for delivering static content and
speeding up the overall process by reducing the burden

on the redirector.
     To check if iPlanet is forwarding the request to
the redirector, tail -f iPlanet log/access and
nsapi.log. There should be a collection of activity on
both sides for each request. If you have it on the
iPlanet side but not the redirector side (of iPlanet)
then you have a problem in obj.conf. My experience is
that you have a problem in obj.conf, almost always.

If you have doubts then attach obj.conf to your
response. I'll take a look at it.
emmett

> #
> # The worker that your plugins should create and
> work with
> worker.list=ajp13

=== message truncated ===