Hi,

>org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: /bla.jsp(5,0) Unable to
load
>class pl.biznespartner.cms.phoenix.server.WindowTag
>       at
>org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.init(TagBeginGenerator.jav
a:13
>9
>)
>
>I double-checked - the class is in the classpath. What's going on?

I doubt the class in the the Jasper classpath, or the Unable to load
class message wouldn't come up ;)

When you say the class is in the classpath, what do you mean?  Where si
the WindowTag .class file located?

Perhaps it's worth your time to precompile the JSP (jspc) and try to run
it.  That would at least take the runtime classpath issue out of the
equation, and make sure the JSP page is compile-able and runnable.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics