E.G. if you want to implement a session monitor.

Depending on the kind of information you want to
display it gets at sime point annoying to to copy
everthing from the session to a store and to remove
it from the store when the session ends.
  - More code = more possible error, less perfomance
  - More memory = less performance

Even if you do it, the problem of the original poster
is the same. Now he has a Vector of SessionInfo
objects that have to be persisted if the server is
shut down. The other option is to recreate the
Vector on the SessionActivated event (don't nail
me on the exact name I don't have that at hand)
which is fired each time when a session is recreated
from a persistent store.

BTW.: I just act as an advocat in this case,
personally I have never felt the need to do that,
as we store everthing that we need from a session
in the database.