Another option on a different level use a weblog analyser
like webalizer http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/ or
awstats http://awstats.sourceforge.net/.

Hammer the site with some thing you think is a typical
load and look at the numbers that are generated by them.
This may be not so precise but much easier to interpret.