You did put the J2SDK on too didn't you?

If you did then check your environment variables for tomcat and java also
make sure your PATH includes java home.  Might want to put java's bin dir
in their too.  If you already have them set look twice for typos.

rls

"Robert Dunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/15/2002 09:16 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"