Please, how large are your pictures? Are they directly served by Tomcat? Do you have
other JSP / servlets running? How many clients or requests does it take to crash?

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Codere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 August 2002 3:43 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: OutOfMemory Error

        But i'm still lost here.  If my Standalone tomcat crashes because of
outofmemory problem, does that mean i need to change the heap size by
changing the heap size with all the classes in my webapp like this : java
-Xms128m -Xmx256m AllMyClasses

        Could that solve the problem?

  And how do i make the JVM reclaim memory?

Thanks everyone,
Pat