Thanks for your response.  I was hoping it wasn't a bug in 3.2.3, but rather
a configuration problem, or that a workaround existed.  :*)  Does this bug
exist in 3.3.1?

I've been reluctant to upgrade to Tomcat 4 due to potential installation and
compatibility issues with Apache 1.3.X, mod_jk.so, on both Solaris 2.6 and
2.8.  Is this combination a clean upgrade on both OS's?