I think, if you want to have a real domain authentication (automatically
authenticating users) you will have to use NTLM.
Btw, one thing I forgot to mention before, NTLM is I think only supported in Internet
Explorer (verisons 5.0 + ).

But in my earlyer respond to this matter, the problem is you can not authenticate
against remote server (from a server) with out getting the credidentals from the user.
It might be possible to forward something, like an Authenticated flag or the String
resulting from the handshake, I dont know if it will work.

I am not sure you can get the username/password/domain combo all out of the ADSI (can
you get passwords ?).

-reynir.net