Hi all,

I am new to Apache/Tomcat and finally got it all loaded and working. When I
get into the Cocoon pages I start throwing errors as follows. Not sure what
configurations I need to change. Not sure why it isn't compiling the
sitmap??

Am running on Unix:

Apache 1.3.9, JSDK2.0, mod_jk, Tomcat 3.3.1, Cocoon 2.0.3

Here is my Error.log file:

ERROR (2002-08-16) 15:35.25:890 [core.manager]
(/cocoon/documents/index.html)

Thread-14/Handler: Error compiling sitemap

java.io.IOException: No space left on device

at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java, Compiled Code)

at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flushBuffer(OutputStreamWriter.java, Compiled
Code)

at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flush(OutputStreamWriter.java, Compiled Code)

at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.close(OutputStreamWriter.java, Compiled Code)

at org.apache.cocoon.util.IOUtils.serializeString(IOUtils.java, Compiled
Code)

at org.apache.cocoon.util.IOUtils.serializeString(IOUtils.java, Compiled
Code)

etc,etc,etc.