-----Mensagem original-----
De: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2002 09:58
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: RE: Too many threads

Hi,
The threading implementation of the JVM depends on the OS to some
extent.  Linux uses native threads as opposed to green or p threads, so
you see more processes at the OS-level.  You can google search for any
of the above terms and you'll find a ton of references.

For the tomcat configuration reference regarding acceptCount,
minProcessors, and maxProcessors, all of which affect the number of
threads used by tomcat, see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/http11.html

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics