Howdy,
Then I think the issue is having the IMAP carried in the Session object.
It should be marked as transient so that it's not persisted with the
tomcat session persistence mechanism.  Alternatively, you can
re-consider whether you need the whole IMAP session in your tomcat
session, or only certain (serializable) parts from it, e.g. the folder
name or whatever.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

4