From: Shannon Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 8:08 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Upgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4

Hello,
I have Apache 1.3.20 / Tomcat 4.0.2 with mod_jk running on RedHat 7.2.
I used the rpms to install tomcat 4.0.2, but they do not exist for
tomcat4.0.4.
Is there an easy way to upgrade to 4.0.4? ( just copy specific files to the
old
Tomcat4 location?)
Should I remove the 4.0.2 rpms, before I try to install the binary version
of 4.0.4?

Any Help is greatly Appreciated.
Shannon