(tumbleweed blows by in the wind ...)

Could someone please fill me in regarding this?  I'm still looking for
the answer, but haven't found it yet.  Obviously, I could just
download/install the RPMs, but I don't see why I should have to install
the same sun-provided packages twice.  What implications does this imply
wrt my SDK install?

Thanks!

Eddie