re your question about where i got the source: i got the source from
cvs.  look at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html.  there are
instructions there for checking out modules.  i don't know but there
is probably a cvs client for win32.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 06:58:08PM -0400, Short, Dave wrote:
> Here a list of .h files called from the jk_apache2.h, which is called from
> mod_jk2.c.  I found the jk_*.h files but not the others.
>
> #include "apu_compat.h"
> #include "ap_config.h"
> #include "apr_lib.h"
> #include "apr_date.h"
> #include "apr_strings.h"
> #include "apr_pools.h"
> #include "apr_tables.h"
> #include "apr_hash.h"
>
> #include "httpd.h"
> #include "http_config.h"
> #include "http_request.h"
> #include "http_core.h"
> #include "http_protocol.h"
> #include "http_main.h"
> #include "http_log.h"

these are apache2 includes.  look for them in $APACHE_HOME/include.

> #include "jk_global.h"
> #include "jk_map.h"
> #include "jk_pool.h"
> #include "jk_env.h"
> #include "jk_service.h"
> #include "jk_worker.h"
> #include "jk_workerEnv.h"
> #include "jk_uriMap.h"
> #include "jk_requtil.h"

i think i understand that you found these in jk2.

> Also, mod_jk2.c calls two additional .h files (scoreboard.h, util_script.h)
> that I can't seem to find...

these are also in $APACHE_HOME/include

> Is all this stuff bundled somewhere?  Am I looking in the right place?

yes, mostly in the apache server.  aparantly not.  ;-)

i used the instructions at http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss/mod_jk2.html
in order to compile jk2.  granted the instructions are for linux, i
think the steps would be the same for windows.  give them a try.
thanks to Simon Stewart for wading through it and putting it up for
others to use.

good luck.

- --
Peter Abplanalp