Hi Group,

since it seems that there is noone out there, who can help me with my
problem 'How to configure multiple tomcat instances connecting to apache
using thewarp connector', I'd like to share your experience with connectors
connecting tomcat with apache.

What are the main differences between the Warp and the AJP13 connector
except for the load  balancing ?
Is one of the two more performant ?
Will Coyote JK2 connector bring any improvements in addition to inprocess
JVM ?
Which connector do you prefer ? Why ?

Any input is appreciated. Please do not forget the OS, Apache- and Tomcat
version you use.