Hello everyone,

    I have been running tomcat for a while and just started to notice a
few things.  First, let me say I have it configure on a linux server
with mod_webapp, with Tomcat version 4.0.3.

    Let's say I have a war file application called hello.war that I call
like so:

    http://mydomain.com/webapps/hello/

    But if I call it this way:

    http://mydomain.com/webapps/hello.war

    it forces a download.  I realize this is not the proper way to call
it but if someone did call it this way..
    I believe I can stop this through Apache but I am not quite too
sure.

Does anyone else notice this or have a fix for it???

THanks,

Chad