Hi, I'm using a model-view-controller setup for my application, and I've run
into problems with caching - here's a workflow:

1. User gets presented with viewDetails.jsp?id=1
2. User updates details, submits forms to a controller servlet
3. Servlet commits the changes via the model objects, and redirects to
viewDetails.jsp?id=1
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

The problem is, the user is seeing (sometimes) a cached version of
viewDetails.jsp?id=1.... not always mind, just most of the time.

Anybody run into similar problems? Is there a simple solution? Perhaps adding
a variable with random data in it?

Any answers appreciated!