I have the EAPI version for apache 1.3.26.  Contact me off-list if you want
it.

Also, have you tried the binaries here?
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3.1/bin/linux/i38
6/

The tomcat 3 binaries work fine for tomcat 4.

John Turner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: