Hi,
I am using Connection pooling and storing the pool in
servlet context and I have question about getting the
connection from servlet context in a all servlets,
I want to code a single class where the input paramter
will be servlet context and session and this class
will return me the connection depending upon some
parameter in session.
I want to keep it is one class so i can change my
implementation in future and change only one class and
my servlets will not be affected
So any suggestions on doing this, one that i think
that this class must have a static method which is
synchronised so i dont have to create instance of this
class in each servlet ,will synchronise slow the
performance, what about using singleton pattern(any
code of singleton pattern)
Any suggestions...

Ashish