you can see help of tomcat,you can search what you want from the help of tomcat/

----- Original Message -----
From: "wq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 11:00 AM
Subject: A question about jni used in tomcat!

hi,tomcat-user:

I am a chinese tomcat-user.Now i meet some questions when i use tomcat.Under linux
platform,I hava 3 files:mybean.class,myso.so,myjsp.jsp.I want myjsp.jsp envoke
mybean,and mybean file envoke myso file(myjsp->mybean->myso).But I cannot do it
successfully.By the way,I have set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH,$CLASSPATH.So i wonder if the
tomcat container can support jni?If can,how should i do?
Best wishes and thanks a lot!

        wq
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2002-08-29