Hello,

I want to set up a Tomcat Server, without having the SSL keyphrase a
plaintext readable for the Tomcat-running user.
At this time I think it has to be in the config.xml-file.
Is there a solution like having to type in the keyphrase every time the
server starts up?
Is there a soulution like having the passphrase only readable for root and
letting the server automaticly starting up?
        e.g. root starts the server, and then the server is switching its userid?

I hope you will help me!

Thanks a lot.

Henning Meyer