Hi,

        I use CVS to archive the files of my application.
        My CVS tree strucutre is something like that:
        MyApp
                Archive - contains MyApp.war
                Doc     - contains documentation
                Project - contains the JBuilder project for my application
                Src     - contains all JavaSources required for the
application
                          (Action, Form, JavaBean classes)

        But under Tomcat I must use a files system like
        MyApp
                Meta-Inf
                Layouts
                Images
                Pages
                Web-Inf
                        at thre root we find all the configuration files
                        - classes
                        - lib
                        -src (that points on the CVS MyApp/src directory)

        I thought that I could have two separated strcuture and save only
the CVS strcure and
        the .war in that allows to deploy the application under Tomcat.
        Do I must also archive JSP and configuration file (Web.xml) ?
        It is bad to only archive the .war, isn't it ? because if I change a
JSP file I must update
        the .war in order to check it in CVS.

        We must have only one file strcutre, isn't it ?

        MyApp
                Archive - contains MyApp.war
                Doc     - contains documentation
                Project - contains the JBuilder project for my application
                Tomcat - root for the Tomcat structure
                        Meta-Inf
                        Layouts
                        Images
                        Pages
                        Web-Inf
                                at thre root we find all the configuration
files
                                - classes
                                - lib
                                -src (that points on the CVS MyApp/src
directory)

        But I don't need to save classes and lib in CVS. It is not a good
solution.
        How do you work ?
        Please help me.

        Thanks in advance.