Hi Mr. John

I tried running "make clean" and then "./buildconf.sh" but still get Errors.
You had also said to rerun "libtool.sh" - but my system does not have any
such file? Also, what is the proper sequence of command execution? How do I
specify HOST....?:
#./buildconfig.sh
#./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
#make

THANKS again!

Manoj G. Kithany