I found a few problems using jikes with Jasper 2.  These have been fixed
and should be in the new nightly build and will be in the next Tomcat 4.1.x
release.  Refer to the comments in conf/web.xml for configuring jikes.

The jspCompilerPlugin init paramter no longer exists.  You now use the
compiler init paramter and set it to "jikes".

Regards,

Glenn