In general, you get better responses if you mention which Tomcat version you
are using.  Having spent way too much time on this list :), I'm guessing
that you are using a 3.2.x version.  If possible you should try upgrading to
at least 3.3.1 (and, for HTTPS, upgrade to the CoyoteConnector to take
advantage of keep-alive).

00be01c2562a$bae17c70$fa00a8c0@faustbuch">news:00be01c2562a$bae17c70$fa00a8c0@faustbuch...