I fixed the nasty infinite loop bug but there is still a periodic failure
happening during POST's.

I don't know if the failed POST's are a mod_jk bug or a problem with the
remote clients HTTP POST.  It happens infrequently.  I just haven't had
the time to try and track it down any further.

What I saw was the mod_jk side kept the socket open but never completed
sending the post data that was set in the content length.  This left the
Processor in an infinite loop trying to read from the socket.

On the mod_jk side it can detect when the remote client goes away, it then
closes the connection it has to Tomcat.  Which would then cause the AJP
Processor read to fail.

Regards,

Glenn